- ONE provides one central contact for patients, employers, nurse case managers and insurance adjusters.
- ONE completes a work status report at each appointment
- ONE makes electronic notes from office visits available the same day and dictated notes available within 24 hours.
- ONE offers office visit translation services for many languages, including hearing impaired.
- If a patient’s injury/illness is work related, ONE staff obtains verification and authorization from the employer, case manager or adjuster.
- ONE obtains health insurance information from the patient in case compensation claim in denied.
- ONE coordinates all services with the patient and the employer.
- ONE is committed to keeping case managers, adjusters and employers involved in the patient’s care. Case manager and employers are always welcome at appointments.
- ONE provides timely updates and return-to-work slips.
- ONE communicates promptly and thoroughly with all parties involved in directing and paying for care.
ONE physicians enjoy privileges at all area hospitals. And, with 13 locations throughout northeast Indiana, it’s easy to find a location that’s right for you.
ONE Workers’ Comp. The right care for all involved.
ONE puts patient care first while also keeping employers, insurance carriers and case managers informed of the treatment and the process. To find out more, please contact our Workers’ Compensation Department at 260-408-2231.